Wedding Commissions start at $2250. All MKP Wedding documentation packages come with:
- Coverage of bridal party (and groomsmen if requested) getting ready, ceremony coverage, and all formal portraits before and after the ceremony. Reception coverage is an add-on option as well.
- A CD of all of the final digital files carefully selected and retouched by Mandy herself, as well as a print release for clients to print unlimited images for personal uses.
- Pre-Wedding consultation with Mandy, either in person or via phone to cover all of the wedding details; from location, to time, design, color choices, etc. We will also talk in detail about what aspects of the day are most important to you, and what particular things you like/dislike regarding photography coverage and approaches. The schedule of events of the day will also be something we will cover, however we will always work around your schedule and plan for the day, and will accomplish portraits where it will fit most efficiently into the day. Rarely does every single thing go as planned at a wedding, so we are always aware of that and ready to change our approach if necessary to accommodate the bride and groom and any changes that may occur.
- Portrait preview on the MKP facebook business page (ww.facebook.com/mandykayphotography).
- A private online viewing gallery where you can view all of the final processed images from the wedding, right here on the website, within 90 days of the event.
BASIC COVERAGE: $2250, includes all of the above mentioned.
RECEPTION ADD-ON: $450, Up to 3 hours of coverage. We know that a lot of the events unfold as guest participation happens, and not necessarily based on a strict schedule. We just make sure that we are there to cover all of the major points of the reception; toasts, cake cutting, dances, garter/bouquet toss, etc.
ENGAGEMENT SESSION ADD-ON: $500, includes approximately 60 minutes of shooting, 2 wardrobe changes, and a CD with all of the final retouched images and print release. Adding on an engagement session to a wedding package saves you $100 as opposed to scheduling it independently.
BOUDOIR SESSION: $600, includes professional hair and makeup, approximately 60 minutes in our private studio, multiple changes, a CD with all of the final retouched images and print release, and an 8×10 hardcover album.
TRAVEL FEES: We are happy to travel for weddings, and we ask that you please email us to inquire about travel fees, which will depend on the location.
We require a $750 deposit, and signed contract to book wedding packages. The balance of your package will then be due 14 days prior to the event date. Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferrable if a date needs to be moved. We do not require, but we do highly recommend a thorough in person or phone consultation with Mandy no more than 7 days prior to the event to go over final details, times, and locations.
If you have read over all of the above information and have any questions or would like to move ahead with booking your wedding date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org